[Dusanix] Mindgasm (Preview) [Dusanix] Mindgasm (Preview)

HOLY...

CRAP. you surprised me there. very very good. Keep it up, but it'd be cooler with a more sudden drop after the first one. :)

MrAlbino07 responds:

thanks man well noted

session_remix session_remix

Awesome

I've always been a fan of linkin park. and you're really good at doing whatever with music. Keep it up dude :)

Evil-Dog - Correction Evil-Dog - Correction

Very nice :)

Not much I can say about this one except for that you're right, it needs lyrics. If you message me about it, I'll help with writing some and "screaming" (im technichally a screamo vocalist, singing isnt my strong point).

Evil-Dog - Asshole! Evil-Dog - Asshole!

Great Song

I will have to say this is a great song, one of your better ones for sure. I'm only rating it 9 cuz it isnt your best song you have haha.

also was just curious, is the intro from a movie or something? if so, can you tell me what?

An Immortal type song thi An Immortal type song thi

very good :D

very good, i like this one alot. the midi drums dont bother me too much, but i can see that some ppl may disagree with me on that. lol good job dude, keep up the good work :)

GraveDigger87 responds:

Hey thanks man! Hails.

Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time

WOW

i heard this song first on hedgehog launch but i never knew it was by you though lol, its AWESOME!

Evil-Dog responds:

haha yup :)

Evil-Dog - High Speed Crash Evil-Dog - High Speed Crash

\m/

This song is awesome, i almost died though from listening to this amazingness

Evil-Dog - Chuck's Rage Evil-Dog - Chuck's Rage

DUDE

THIS IS AMAZING. the songs you write are awesome, There is only one downfall with all of your music, it is that they're too short, but other than that i can listen to the same song for hours on end and not get bored of it